ETHERNET SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Configure your Arduino as a simple web server or let it get data from the worldwide web.
Also available in kit version KA04.
• based on a Microchip ENC28J60 chip
• downloadable sample sketches and library
• stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
• large user community
• requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
• data rates up to 10 Mbps
• integrated MAC controller
• 8 kB Transmit / Receive Packet Dual Port Buffer
• the MAC controller supports both Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast packets, has a programmable (up to 64-byte) pattern matching feature within a packet at user defined offset and programmable wake-up on multiple packet formats (Magic Packet, Unicast, Multicast, Broadcast, specific packet match or any packet)
• uses pin 10 and 2 on an Arduino UNO™ board. It also uses the ICSP connector as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
• dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30 mm / 3.15 x 2.16 x 1.18"