FLUKE® 1587 FC - 2-IN-1 INSULATION MULTIMETER
2-IN-1 INSULATION MULTIMETER
Out of stock - Available to back order (1 on order from Supplier)
Keep yourself safe. Find hidden problems faster. Put the paperwork down.
Fluke® Connect + Fluke's 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter helps you identify tough problems, fix, and wirelessly communicate your work quickly and easily - all at a safe distance.
Add diagnostics with Fluke® Connect
The Fluke® 1587 FC is Fluke® Connect-enabled so you can download the free Fluke® Connect® Measurements app to your smartphone and gain additional functions, including:
• Safety first. Keep yourself out of harm’s way by monitoring your test measurements remotely.
• Prove your job is done right by quickly seeing and sharing measurement results wirelessly with your smartphone.
• Quickly find problems by saving and comparing measurements over time on a wireless device.
• PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs to identify moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
• Memory storage through Fluke® Connect that saves measurements to your phone or the cloud and eliminates the need to write down results. Reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
• Temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
• Historical tracking and trending of assets to identify insulation degradation over time and allow real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke® Connect® Assets (sold separately)
• Provides memory storage through Fluke® Connect Measurements to eliminate the need to write down results
• Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
• Provides automated temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines
• Supports historical tracking and asset trending of assets to identify degradation over time with Fluke® Connect® Assets (sold separately)
• Incorporates VFD low-pass filter for accurate variable frequency motor drive measurements
• Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
• Measures ac/dc voltage, dc millivolts, ac/dc milliamps, resistance, and continuity
• Includes capacitance, diode test, temperature, min/max, frequency measurements and insulation test smoothing reading
• Automatically powers off to save battery power
• Comes with remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, hard case, and three-year warranty.