The new DYMO Rhino 4200 gets any labeling job done fast — and done right. Type quickly on the familiar QWERTY style keyboard. Use one-touch “hot keys” to quickly format labels for general and fixed-length labels with horizontal/vertical/mirror/90° text orientation, wire/cable wraps, flags, breakers, Code 39 and Code 128 barcode, and more.
Print labels up to 3/4" wide in flexible nylon, permanent polyester and durable vinyl materials — PLUS print directly on heat-shrink tubes! Save even more time with great new features – like the ‘Favorites’ key that gives you quick access to commonly used labels, symbols and terms, and a Custom Logic feature that eliminates repeated steps by letting you determine your own label settings.
• Computer-Style (QWERTY) Keyboard
• Exclusive ‘Hot Keys’ for Wire/Cable Wraps, Flags, Breakers, Code 39 and Code 128 Barcodes, General and Fixed Length
with 4 Text Orientations
• New Favorites Key and Customizable Logic
• Integrated Impact Bumper, Backlit Display, and Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Capability (Sold Separately)
• Prints 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" Flexible Nylon, Permanent Polyester, and Vinyl Labels in a Variety of Colors — PLUS Prints
on Heat Shrink Tubes
• Fast, Familiar and Comfortable Text Entry Means No More Hunting and Pecking
• Save Time by Quickly Reformatting Labels Without Having to Navigate Multiple Menus
• Quickly Access Your Most Commonly Used Labels, Terms and Symbols to Reduce Unnecessary Keystrokes Preventing
• Rough and Ready Means the 4200 Will Work in Rough, Dimly Lit Conditions and it Doesn’t Need to Rely Solely Upon
• One Machine to Handle All of Your Labeling Needs Whether a Basic Vinyl Label or a Heat Shrinkable Tube