1080P HDMI OVER ETHERNET EXTENDER WALLPLATE KIT, 200FT.
2 in stock
Easily extend a high-definition signal via a Single Ethernet cable.
The Manhattan 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Wallplate Kit is perfect for extending the distance between virtually any HDMI source (PlayStation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) and an HD display or projector up to 60 m (200 ft.) using a single Ethernet cable. These powered HDMI Extenders provide reliable 1080p resolution video and multichannel audio transmission over longer distances than a standard HDMI cable can usually handle.
Smart Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan HDMI over Ethernet Extender Wallplate Kit helps make your installation professional. It limits the view of cables and lets you decide where you want to place your display or projector. And Cat6 Ethernet cabling — UTP, SSTP or SFTP (cables not included) — is less expensive and easier to install than HDMI cabling, yet still delivers a clear, sharp and vivid picture over longer distances.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliant with HDMI and DVI 1.0, the Manhattan 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Wallplate Kit is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without setting dip switches or having to run software, and it comes with two power choices (adapters or terminal blocks) for each unit. The wall plate covers put the finishing touch on the installation, neatly hiding the pieces so you can enjoy your newly accessible HDMI source.
• Extends an HDMI connection up to 60 m (200 ft.) between an HDMI source and an HD monitor or projector using one Ethernet cable
• Uses wall plate design for use with in-wall installations; hides unsightly cables to give a professional, tidy finish
• Supports 1080p resolution as well as 3D HD video and 24-bit Deep Color
• IR receiver and blaster for convenient remote control using the device's remote
• Supports lossless audio formats, including LCPM 5.1 channel surround sound, DTS Digital and Dolby Digital
• Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
• Supports video-amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25 Gbps (for 1080p)
• Flexible power options allowing extender to be powered externally with two included power adapters or hardwired internally using the 5 V / 1 A DC terminals
• For additional distance capabilities, use 5 m HDMI cables (see our CL3 cables) on both transmitter and receiver
• Gold-plated contacts
• Plug and play — requires no installation or configuration
• Three-year warranty