eSun’s 1.75mm PETG filament is strong and slightly flexible like ABS, while being easy to print like PLA.
Excellent quality, vacuum packed, and on an easy-to-view transparent spool.
eSun is one of the top suppliers of 3D printer filament, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Fairs and 3D Printer Expos. They take excellent care of the production methods, and each spool comes vacuum sealed in a pouch with moisture-absorbing desiccant.
In short, eSun knows their stuff. We’re extremely happy with the quality and consistency of their material.
• Higher strength, lower shrinkage and smoother finish than ABS & PLA
• Combines good strength with ductility, making it a good, tough material for mechanical parts
• Good chemical resistance
• Often features a nice, translucent finish
• Contains UV absorber
• Good hydrophobicity (doesn’t absorb water easily), good for high humidity storage & usage
• Low shrinkage, allowing non-headed bed printing
• Almost odourless during printing
• Base chemistry: Polyethylene terephthalate-1, 4-cyclohexane 2 methyl ester, made from terephthalic acid (PTA), ethylene glycol (EG) and 1, 4-cyclohexane two methanol (CHDM). And a bit of love…
• Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.5mm tolerance)
• 1.23g/cm3 density
• 64°C distortion temperature at 0.45MPa (65psi) stress
• 20g/10min melt flow index @ 250°C/2.16kg
• 49Mpa (7100psi) tensile strength
• 228% elongation before failure
• 68MPa (9900psi) bend strength
• 8kJ/cm IZOD impact strength
• 1kg spools on clear reel
• Suggested Print parameters:
• • Print temperature 220-260°C
• • Bed heat (optional): 80-90°C
• • Print speed 30-60mm/s
• • Head movement speed 30-60mm/s