Products >> Project Kits >>
ADAFRUIT AF-372 - THERMISTOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
THERMISTOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Out of stock - Available to back order
This epoxy-coated precision 1% 10K thermistor is an inexpensive way to measure temperature in weather or liquids. The resistance in 25 °C is 10K (+- 1%). The resistance goes down as it gets warmer and goes up as it gets cooler.
These are often used for air conditioners, water lines, and other places where they can get damp. The PVC coating of the wires is good up to 105 °C so this isn't good for very hot stuff.
There is an additional 1% 10K resistor which you can use as calibration or for a resistor divider.
• Resistance at 25 degrees C: 10K +- 1%
• B25/50 = 3950+- 1%
• Resistance lowers as temperature rises
• Thermal time constant <= 15 seconds
• Thermistor temperature range -55 °C to 125 °C
• 28 AWG PVC wire leads (450mm / 18")