REVOLUTIONARY 3D PRINTING
Based on the accuracy and user-friendly character of the first Vertex 3D printer, we bring you the Vertex Nano. This smaller version combines the latest technologies to print refined 3D objects of max. 8 x 8 x 7,5cm in a fast way.
The Vertex Nano is Velleman Projects’ 3rd generation 3D printer. Thanks to our experience, we managed to keep this new 3D printer accurate and open source but in a compact and affordable design.
• print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
• layer resolution: standard: 0.1mm (maximum: 0.2mm - minimum: 0.05mm)
• build plate: 80 x 80mm
• build volume: 80 x 80 x 7,5mm
• build plate surface: Metal plate with BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately)
• filament diameter: 1.75mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53mm) open filament policy
• prints: PLA, ABS (testing with other materials in progress)
• firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer.
Firmware - user upgradable
• software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
• dimensions: 230 x 150 x 183mm
• frame: sturdy, metal frame
• weight: 2.3kg
• ambient operation temperature: max 25°C
• storage temperature: - 10°C to + 40°C
• communication: SD card
• controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
• display:4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
• AC input: 100-240 V~, 50/60Hz