Products >> Project Kits >>
VELLEMAN VMA02 - AUDIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
AUDIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
out of stock (Normally ships in 2 - 3 weeks)
AUDIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Record your voice via a built-in microphone or a line input.
Also available in kit version KA02.
• 60 second recording time
• start playback, record,… via on-board buttons or via Arduino® UNO
• playback via a speaker or a line output
• downloadable sample sketch and library
• stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
• large user community
• requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
• audio sample frequency: 8 kHz
• uses pin 10 on an Arduino® UNO board as a Chip Select
• uses the ICSP pins on an Arduino as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
• memory write up to 100.000 X
• dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30 mm / 3.15 x 2.16 x 1.18"