Products >> Project Kits >>
VELLEMAN VMA03 - MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
out of stock (Normally ships in 2 - 3 weeks)
MOTOR & POWER SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
Power shield that can drive: relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors.
Also available in kit version KA03.
• 2 channels
• choose between an external or internal (Vin) power supply
• based on the dual full bridge driver L298P
• downloadable sample sketch
• stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
• large user community
• requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
• 2.5 A (max.) output current (each channel)
• 50 V (max.) external power supply input
• used pins on an Arduino UNO™ board can be selected to accommodate for other stacked shields
• dimensions: 75 x 55 x 30 mm / 2.95 x 2.16 x 1.18"