Health Canada Approved and EPA registered, Vital Oxide, kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. It is not a harsh chemical and it doesn't leave harmful residue. Eyewear, masks, gloves, respirators – not necessary.
Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.
• 7 Solutions, 1 product
• E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
• NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
• Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
• Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
• Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
• Eliminates Allergens in the Home
• Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
• Two Dilution Options (5:1 9:1)
• pH balance of 8-9
• No Personal Protection Equipment needed
• No Special Shipping Requirements
• Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
• Up to one year of shelf storage after opening